Gap in monitoring and maintaining Exports: Manual creation of sales order in SAP against the purchase order and creation of all the compliance documents manually which gives rise to the gap in the system when it comes to tracking, monitoring and maintaining Exports.
Frequent changes in Export process: SAP’s global presence and the continuous and frequent changes in the Export process makes it also difficult to have additional customization to make in the SAP ERP system and also the manual and fragmented process and approvals over emails / physical documents are cumbersome.
Lack of Visibility and accuracy: Manual process and people dependency, which in turn means lack of accuracy and transparency, and further gives rise to the increased logistics cost and poor services, – all these factors make it difficult for organizations to maintain, track and monitor their export shipments manually.
Export Logistics Solution is based on OpenText Extended ECM Solution (like forms, workflows etc.) along with the integration with SAP ERP (ECC or S4 HANA).
The solution will help in the following ways:
- Forms & Workflows: Export Logistics Process can be initiated via easy-to-use web-based forms and routed through workflow to automate the process.
- Centralized repository: Centralized repository for managing all the Exports Logistics related documentation in collaboration with multiple stakeholders and external agents.
- Segregation of Duties: Segregation of duties and tracking of the entire export process and the required documents.
- One-stop shop solution for your Exports Logistics:
- One-stop shop solution for maintaining the customer POs.
- SLA-based tasks for Export Shipments.
- Mapping between PO, SO, and delivery (including container number) to control end-to-end process.
- User Experience
Compliant to all the industries and verticals, which means all the functionalities of exports are handled in this solution.
Automated process improves efficiency and ensures reduction is overall cycle time and associated costs in the export logistics process.
Visibility of all deliveries and their status.
System driven uniform process which can be tracked and monitored, to enforce SLAs.
Simplified, intuitive and userfriendly interface.
FROM THE KNOWLEDGEBASE
Avaali’s Unique Velocious Source to Pay Platform Solution
THE AVAALI ADVANTAGES
Avaali is uniquely positioned to deliver this Velocious Source to Pay Platform as we have experience of working with over 100+ large enterprises to automate various shared service and procurement processes. Our functional knowledge coupled with deep technical expertise in various emerging technologies has been incorporated into this product. With our rich functional understanding and numerous experiences, our solution offers a very practical and cost-effective way of engaging with suppliers.