Streamlining and managing master data across the enterprise.
Velocious Master Data Management
Clean and accurate master data is the backbone of any enterprise. Master data requires continuous cleansing to ensure that it remains uncorrupted and updated and always provides a single source of truth. Any amount of investment in analytics or big data is of no use, if the underlying master data is incorrect.
The reality is that even though enterprises make a lot of investment in this direction, they still continue to face challenges in terms of their data governance and clean master data. Quite often, MDM applications have its own limitations and need heavy investments in terms of software, hardware and resources to maintain the systems.
As simple as it may sound, given a significantly huge volume of master data, even several large enterprises are often inundated with challenges to perform this task efficiently with complete audit trails.
Solutions Addressing Business Needs
Avaali’s Master Data Maintenance Tool helps you manage your SAP Master Data. Using this simple to use but very effective tool built on OpenText Content Server Platform, enterprises can put in a strong Governance policy for all your SAP Master Data creation and maintenance needs. Currently the tool can address 5 SAP Master Data objects: Material, Vendor, Customer, Asset and G/L.
- Create, maintain and enhance your SAP Master Data per SAP standards
- Seamless integration with SAP
- Fast deployment
- Ensure quality of master data right from the creation through its lifetime
- Easy to use web based Electronic Forms for initiating a request for either creation, change or extension of master data.
- These forms can be used by both SAP users as well as non-SAP users
- Master data particulars can be entered in these forms for requesting the creation / change / extension
- The forms are tightly integrated with SAP master data and can fetch and validate the data in real time at the point of entry
- Requester can add supporting documents in the form itself
- The request flows through an easily configurable workflow with multiple steps of review and approval
- Workflow routings are based on the form attributes e.g. it can route to different persons based on company code
- Email notifications can be configured at each / any step of the process
- Segregation of duties
- Error handling and duplicate checks to ensure quality master data
- Configurable access control at each step of the process
- Once the request is approved, the master data is automatically created (or changed or extended) in SAP
- Automatic creation of pre-defined workspace templates / folder structures along with the metadata and supporting documents
- Integration of workspaces with SAP master data objects to complete the seamless access of master data and supporting documents from both inside and outside SAP
- Complete audit trial of the entire process
- OpenText Extended ECM for SAP Solutions / OpenText Content Server + Activator for SAP Solutions
- SAP ECC 6 and higher
- Hardware: does not require any exclusive hardware.
The Avaali Advantages
Avaali helps organizations significantly improve productivity and meet regulatory requirements by ensuring full visibility into both data and content related elements of a business process. Our consultants have a deep understanding of best practices as a result of implementing Enterprise Content Management solutions, with integration to ERP and other applications, for several global accounts. Avaali provides advisory services, implementation and support services to support the unique business process requirements of complex, global enterprises.