Accelerate your payment approval process in SAP. Ensure audit trails and integration with your SAP payment run using Avaali’s light weight, low-cost solution
Velocious Payment Approval Automation
Most large enterprises have a process to approve payments by the respective line of authority before a payment run is initiated in the ERP. Typically, this entails the preparer to create a note with relevant attachments and sending to the right signing authority for approvals. The approver then needs to check if expense is valid against cost center, verifying all the attachments and approving / rejecting with comments. The accounts payable team confirms that all requisite approvals are completed prior to completing the payment run. The approval process and payment run process must be tied, and payment runs should ideally be disabled unless approvals have been received.
Solutions Addressing Business Needs
Avaali’s Payment Approval solution completely automates your payment approval process. This is a light weight, low cost, simple and effective workflow based solution that is built on SAP. With this solution, you can now fully automate all your vendor payment approval processes and tie them to the payment run in SAP.
The solution in summary:
- Preparer creates a payment approval in SAP
- Workflow initiated and assigned to an Approver with an email Notification.
- Supporting documents attached by preparer
- Automated workflows. Multi-level approvals possible.
- Approver will have a view access of the Payment Proposal with a click to view the linked documents / invoices
- Approver approves / rejects
- Workflow completed
- Preparer cannot do Payment Run till Approver approves the proposal.
- Reduced process cycle time by Workflow automation
- Better control on process and improved governance
- Reporting for Audit Trail & better Visibility
- Fully integrated within SAP
FROM THE KNOWLEDGEBASE
THE AVAALI ADVANTAGES
Avaali helps organizations significantly improve productivity and meet regulatory requirements by ensuring full visibility into both data and content related elements of a business process. Our consultants have a deep understanding of best practices as a result of implementing Enterprise Content Management solutions, with integration to ERP and other applications, for several global accounts. Avaali provides advisory services, implementation and support services to support the unique business process requirements of complex, global enterprises.